#ubuntu - Wed 28 Feb 2007 between 23:09 and 23:13

NY Lost Funds



IndyGunFreakjkpj13: i saw a LONG thread on LQ.org, of someone trying to get a USB Cable modem to work, he never posted again after a few days, so i'm assuming it didn't work
benn92649Flash Movie player Version 0.4.12 compatible with Shockwave Flash 4.0
lo
crap, what did i do wrong
bruenigbenn92649, sudo apt-get remove libflash-mozplugin
blimpdudeIndyGunFreak: could be that it worked
jkpj13well if it works it works i guess... if not i'll come back later
IndyGunFreakblimpdude: well, he never posted again period..lol, thus why i didn't think it worked.
erikaI've never used a USB modem but I gather ther suck.
benn92649on it
jkpj13well i normally use ethernet
bruenigbenn92649, restart firefox after that, go back to about:plugins
jhornickerike: that's what I've heard as well
jkpj13but i don't have/can't buy an ethernet card for that computer right now
jcol07USB modems are best avoided
jkpj13we got it free from our ISP
IndyGunFreakjkpj13: if you can get an ethernet card, i'd strongly recommend it,
ubmIndyGunFreak sudo apt-get install 9_Grand_in_pocket.i386 dosnt work?!
krash123123can someone help me installing beryl on Xubuntu with an ASUS Nvidia Gforce N6600 video card ?
bruenigwhat?
ubm, what are you doing?
ubmhaha
bruenigkrash123123, #ubuntu-effects
IndyGunFreakubm: lmao.. you got me there for a second..lol
jeeves__does anyone know what the graphical front end to GPSD is?
ubmbruenig it was a joke
bruenigah
krash123123bruenig, thnx
erika90% of the time when I run a new nix iso it finds my connection. The other 10% of the time a simple dhcp works. If it doesn't work it's a clue the distro isn't ready for my desktop.
benn92649ok i am now down to only one version of flash showing instead of the 2 i had
bruenigbenn92649, version?
benn92649application/x-shockwave-flash Shockwave Flash swf Yes this is what it says
jkpj13where are the ops?
lol
bruenigShockwave Flash 9.0 r31
jkpj13i hate this nick... but my usual one, JohnK, is registered
ubmjkpj13 this channel went renegade a long time ago :P
bruenigbenn92649, above the box
benn92649no
it says version 4

Page: 2 9 16 23 30 37 44 51 58 65 72 79 86 93 100 107 114 121 128 135 142 149 156 163 170 177 184 191 198 205 212 219 226 233 240 247 

IrcArchive

NY Lost Funds